Section 17, Capter 210, Laws of Hong Kong (Obtaining Property by Deception):
(1) Any person who by any deception (whether or not such deception was the sole or main inducement) dishonestly obtains property belonging to another, with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction upon indictment to imprisonment for 10 years.
(2) For the purposes of this section a person is to be treated as obtaining property if he obtains ownership, possession or control of it, and "obtain" (取得) includes obtaining for another or enabling another to obtain or to retain.
(3) Section 7 shall apply for the purposes of this section, with the necessary adaptation of the reference to appropriating as it applies for the purposes of section 2.
(4) For the purposes of this section-
"deception" (欺騙手段) means any deception (whether deliberate or reckless) by words or conduct (whether by any act or omission) as to fact or as to law, including a deception relating to the past, the present or the future and a deception as to the intentions of the person using the deception or any other person. (Amended 10 of 2005 s. 37)
Section 161, Capter 200, Laws of Hong Kong (Accessing Computer with Criminal or Dishonest Intent) :
(1) Any person who obtains access to a computer-
(a) with intent to commit an offence;
(b) with a dishonest intent to deceive;
(c) with a view to dishonest gain for himself or another; or
(d) with a dishonest intent to cause loss to another,
whether on the same occasion as he obtains such access or on any future occasion, commits an offence and is liable on conviction upon indictment to imprisonment for 5 years.
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1) "gain" (獲益) and "loss" (損失) are to be construed as extending not only to gain or loss in money or other property, but as extending to any such gain or loss whether temporary or permanent; and-
(a) "gain" (獲益) includes a gain by keeping what one has, as well as a gain by getting what one has not; and
(b) "loss" (損失) includes a loss by not getting what one might get, as well as a loss by parting with what one has.
I think i can report the case to police.
我當日係MTR櫃員機旁邊提款給你,應該cctv會拍下交易的全程,球拍及袋有你的指紋,W6亦有你d ip address
1) weight, in normal situation real racquet shouldn't have +/- 10g different. (Some brand provide "No Tolerance" ie. Fischer)
2) paint job
3) grip and butt cap.
5) the racquet balance point between real and fake