I LOVE IT
I TRIED the US version , which is the 360g that one,
its g8 ! just too heavy and make the swing a bit slow, but the ball comes out quite power and solid and very "go" . very stable feeling , just serve is difficult to handle. u may have a try!
WOOO I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY WITH MY k90
it KICKS ass (i strung it @ 50 48 alu power rough mains nxt tour crosses.
- at first maybe due to the stiffness i couldnt control it, alot more power compared to my ps90 us
- the spin u get on the ball is CRAZY. i actually managed to force a whole load of errors : D
- swinging the racket gets a bit of time to get used to, maybe cuz of the higher swing weight.
- returning flat, heavy, fast first serves is a piece of cake, u just block it back then BOOM. ( watching fed return roddicks serves will help :])
and ernest if ur choosing between the 320g and the us version, u should buy the us version even if it is $1400:
- better QC (not the paintjob but the racket itself
- the racket was designed to be 340g, judging from the balance from the 2 rackets and weight they probably just took a bit of weight off the head.
- weight is everything in tennis ie. (pete, nadal, both their rackets were around 400g) (roger federer, racket is around 360g strung with overgrip)
- plus IT JUST KICKS ARSEEEE