- weighs more, therefore more swing weight
- more plough thru
- swings naturally (in my opinion)
- feels more solid (due to the extra weight)
- not easy to hit with if u have a bad form / muscle the ball.
- 20g less
- allows u to muscle the ball
- a bit more forgiving if u are not in form
- a bit more vibrations /less damping (might be cuz of strings + tension
US K90 was strung @ 50lbs with PHT and Mutifeel both gauge 16
AK90 was strung @ 53 in the mains with PHT and 51 in the crosses with Prince Multi.